Support / Help / FAQ/ IPTV AREA 51
We’re here to help
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
All You Need to Know about Area 51 IPTV
Area 51 might sound like something illegal or completely to some of you, but we assure you that it is one of the cheapest IPTV services out there. But what channels can you watch on Area 51? Does the service work everywhere in the world? Is Area 51 compatible with Kodi or Amazon Fire Stick? In this article, we will discuss everything in depth about Area 51.
What is Area 51 IPTV?
Best Answer: You can enjoy multiple channels on Area 51 IPTV from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, India, or Russia. Also, you can explore hundreds of sports channels and live matches once you have an Area 51 subscription.
Area 51 IPTV is compatible with iOS, Android, Linux, Smart TVs, Amazon Fire Stick, and there’s even a Kodi add-on. Consider Area 51 IPTV as a replacement for Fab TV and Set TV if you were a subscriber. Even after increasing the price from $5 to $16.99, Area 51 IPTV is much cheaper than DirecTV Now, fuboTV, and Sling TV.
The Monthly Price: You have to pay $16.99 per month to access more than 3,000 premium channels, 14,000+ movies, and get a money-back guarantee.
Why Do You Need a VPN for Watching Area 51?
When you have a single platform to discover thousands of channels and movies, having some kind of security is understandable. You can protect your Area 51 account and streaming devices from hackers, malicious threats, and ISP monitoring with a single VPN connection.
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, can make you invisible on the Internet so Internet service providers can’t track your activities on the platform. Plus, hackers will stay away from your device because they can’t lock in your actual geo-location when you are using a VPN-enabled connection.
On top of that, you can reduce buffering, ISP throttling, and maintain a stable Internet connection with a VPN at your disposal. We all know how annoying it can be when an episode or live match hangs due to a bad Internet connection, so you can cross this problem off the list too.
Things to do before Installing Area 51 IPTV
The PureVengers are always on the lookout for you and want to ensure you enjoy streaming Area 51 channels instead of getting in trouble. To avoid this problem, the first thing you have to do is get a VPN and hide your online identity.
If your ISP or surveillance agency caught you watching copyright or licensed shows and channels in a region where it is not available, then expect a huge fine or worse, jail time. That’s why you must use a premium VPN to remain invisible on the IPTV service.
The second thing is the subscription plan. You have to subscribe to Area 51 monthly plans and register a new account. All you have to do is use your sign-in credentials and choose a monthly plan.
Here’s how to do it:
- Register a new account here.
- Under the shortcut tab, choose Order New Services.
- Select a monthly plan and click on Order Now.
- Select the number of connections.
- Click on Continue.
- Select Checkout.
- Enter your billing details.
- Click on Continue and you will receive a payment link in a few minutes.
You will receive a similar link like the one we mentioned below. Once you have signed up for an account, follow the short guides below for every streaming device.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Watch Area 51 on Firestick
Follow the steps below.
- On the main home screen, choose the Settings option.
- Click on My Fire TV > Developer options.
- Switch on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now go back to the home screen.
- On the search option, type in Downloader.
- Install the Downloader app.
- Open the Downloader app.
- Type this http://firesticktricks.com/area51 in the URL section.
- Click Go and wait for the download to end.
- Select Done > Delete > Delete once again.
And you are done. Now you can easily watch Area 51 IPTV on Amazon Fire TV Stick whenever you want. Just swipe and open the Area 51 app. Log in to your account using your existing credentials. Don’t forget to use PureVPN while you are streaming channels and live sports on Area 51.
How to Watch Area 51 on Kodi
Follow the steps below:
- On the Kodi app, choose the Settings option.
- Click the gear icon.
- Choose System > Add-ons > Turn on Unknown Sources.
- Click on Yes and choose the back button to open the home screen.
- Search and open File Manager.
- Click on None.
- Now type this http://theuforepo.us/repo and click OK.
- Type Area 51 and click OK.
- Choose Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip file > Area 51.
- Select the zip file http://repository.ufo-repo-x.xxxx.xxx.zip/.
- Once the installation is done, choose Install from the repository.
- Open UFO Repository > Video Add-ons > Area 51 IPTV.
- Choose Install and wait for the download to finish.
And now, you can enjoy the Area 51 add-on on Kodi.
Tip: You can also make changes to Kodi and boost your streaming experience. Go to Accessibility > Videos > Allow hardware acceleration. Then set the value to 10% and enjoy Area 51 channels.
How to Watch Area 51 on iOS and Android Devices
Follow the steps below:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Search and install the IPTV Smarter Player app.
- Click on Accept Terms.
- Enter your Area 51 IPTV credentials.
- Put the MAG portal link given to you via email.
- Click on Next once you have filled everything.
- Choose the user account and open the IPTV service.
- Now you can see the main IPTV Smarter main screen.
What’s Good on Area 51 IPTV?
The answer is: tons of content and channels. Whether you like American, British, or Canadian content, Area 51 IPTV offers a range of channels. Some of the best content includes HBO, MGM, History Channel, AMC, Bloomberg, BBC America, PBS, BBC One, BBC Four, and Comedy Central. Plus, you can watch basketball matches as well as the NBA and NFL.
Area 51 IPTV Channels
- Animal Planet
- CNBC World
- Cowboy Channel
- Discovery Channel
- HBO Comedy
- HBO Family
- BBC One, Two, Four
- Blaze TV
- FOX and more
1. Is Area 51 IPTV illegal?
Area 51 IPTV is not illegal, but watching copyright content is not acceptable in most countries. Streaming apps like Kodi helps you watch free TV shows and movies from anywhere. However, we suggest using a premium VPN whenever you are adding third-party Kodi add-ons.
2. How many connections do I get on with Area 51 IPTV?
You can pay more to get up to 5 simultaneous connections on Area 51 IPTV,but the standard price only includes a single connection.
3. How much does Area 51 cost per month?
You can either choose a monthly subscription plan for $10 or get a discount by committing to either a 3 month or a yearly plan. There is no difference between the services, and you can watch 3,000+ premium channels regardless of the package you choose.
4. How do I pay for Area 51 IPTV?
The service supports PayPal for now as the primary subscription option. Until further notice, you need to use your PayPal account to continuously pay for a monthly plan.
5. Can I use a VPN for Netflix too?
Yes! You can unlock multiple Netflix libraries with a VPN on your device. There are many free streaming websites like BBC iPlayer and Crackle that you can use to watch movies if you are using a VPN.
Enjoy Area 51 with a Reliable Connection…
We hope now you can access and watch your favorite channels on Area 51 IPTV. You can also explore new channels, sports matches, and movies on the service because it keeps getting better over time.