Set up an iptv subscription on Kodi with the Addon PVR iPTV Simple Client
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to set up your iptv subscription on Kodi with the Addon PVR iPTV Simple Client.
Do you want to set up your M3U link or m3U file in Kodi and watch your IPTV subscription channels live quickly and easily? Our guide shows you the fastest way to start and use M3U files and link in Kodi.
An M3U playlist is a popular and easy way to load multiple IPTV channels live. If you have an M3U player capable of reading these files, you have an interface to set up live TV.
An M3U playlist is a text file. Inside it are live stream addresses and channel names. If you type on Google “IPTV m3U” or something similar, you will see hundreds or thousands of these files stored on the Internet.
How to install the M3U playlist in Kodi
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Select my extensions.
3. Select customer video recorder.
4. Select customer PVR Simple Client
5. Click Activate
6. Select PVR set up
7. Select general location remote path (Option 1 )
8. If you have an M3U file stored locally on your network/computer/box tv, select local path (Option 2)
9. Then select the URL of the M3U playlist (Option 2)
10. Go to where the file is stored and select it (Option 2)
11. Enter the URL of your M3U playlist and select OK
12. After completing the above step, you go back to the previous window and continue to click on the “OK” option.
13. Reboot Kodi
14. Wait for notification of the loaded channels.
15. Now, when you return to the home screen and select the TV, it should look like this