1. On your Android Device, locate the Play Store or Google Store’
2. Search for ‘IPTV Smarters’ and download the app
3. Open the app and choose ‘Login with Xtream Codes API’
4. Fill in the fields as below
Any Name: ARE51
Username: You get this from the link we sent you in the email
Password: You get this from the link we sent you in the email
5. Click ‘Add User’
6. IPTV Smarters should start downloading the list and will open up the app
7. Go to Settings -> Stream Format -> Set to MPEGTS (.ts)
8. Save changes and you’re good to go!
*PROTIP: There are many other IPTV Player apps which work on the Android Devices, so you can searchfor more players in the store and choose the one you prefer, however the one above is organised and we do recommend it to our users.
1. On your Firestick go to ‘Settings’ from the ‘Menu’ and click on ‘Device’
2. Click on the Developer Options and select ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ option to turn it on
3. Once you have completed the previous step go to the Homescreen of your Firestick and locate the ‘Downloader’ app.
4. In Downloader, search for http://troypoint.com/smarters and click ‘GO’
5. This will download an app called IPTV Smarters
6. Once installed, open the app and click ‘Add New User’
7. Choose ‘Xtream Codes API’
8. Once signed up with us, we will provide you with the details you need to enter there to get Live TV Instantly on your device. NOTE When using IPTV Smarters, the URL you need to input is – http://TVService.pro
In this Tutorial we are going to use the newest version : Kodi v17.3 “Krypton””
First of all we have to choose our PVR client, to choose one Navigate to TV > “Enter add-on browser”
A window will pop up, here choose the “PVR IPTV Simple Client”
Before we enable the PVR Client we will have to configure it, to do so just click on “Configure”
Before we set the Play list url disable the “Cache m3u at local storage” Radio button, so we keep getting new TV Channels.
Now click on the M3U Play List URL Bar to add our m3u source.
Copy your m3u play list url you got from us and make sure the type is set to “m3u_plus” and the output is set to “ts” if you are done press “OK”
Double check if you have all the Settings correct.Now press “OK” to close the Settings Tab.
You can now enable the PVR IPTV Simple Client by clicking on “Enable”
Notice that a message will pop up telling us that the Channels are loaded.
Let the Programm finish loading all the files, and then restart Kodi.
After your restart navigate back to TV and then to “Channels”
All Channels should be listed now, you can see a bar on the right side where you can see informations about the channels, what Show is playing, information about the Show and also how long the Show plays.
1. Download and install MyIPTV player on your computer through the Microsoft Store, or search for it on Google.
2. Copy the M3U URL (The long link, as provided via email)
3. Open the MyIPTV Player on your computer:
Go to Settings
Add New Playlist and EPG Source
Under remote channel list > Input any name
Under remote channel List URL > Paste M3U URL (from Step 2)
Click Add remote list
4. Repeat the same steps for the Program Guide.
1. Download ‘GSE SMART IPTV’ from the App Store
2. On the top left corner, click the 3 lines to open up the Menu
3. Go to ‘Remote Playlist’ and hit the ‘+’ sign in the top right corner
4. Name the playlist ‘VultureIPTV’
5. Enter the M3U URL you received in the email after purchasing (Long URL Link)
6. Select ‘Add’
7. Click on the Playlist you just added and you’re good to go!
1. Download and install VLC media player on your computer. (Download Link)
2. Download the playlist with the list of channels in m3u format (Check your activation email)
3. After that, run the VLC player. Choose the menu Playlist-> load Playlist File in the window that appeared, load the playlist with the list of channels in m3u format.